We have been following closely and adapting as quickly as possible to the ever changing situation regarding the covid19 outbreak. Garden gatherings have been cancelled, folks sent home from work, and schools and day cares shuttered. The effects are being felt around the world and in our own backyards. These are strange times indeed.
What we have seen over these last few weeks is that folks are looking to sow not only seeds, but resiliency, community, hope, cheer, and friendship. Seeds are not just a commodity, they are a physical manifestation of unlimited potential and possibility. We have been overwhelmed with the sense of great responsibility and urgency to ensure that customers receive their orders. To not only plant sustenance, but to grow love, and weed out fear, we feel is of utmost importance in these times.
Our team has been inundated with orders, questions, and inquiries. We are dedicated to answering your questions and preparing your orders in a timely manner. We appreciate your support and your patience as we continue to serve people and communities locally and nationally.
How you can help:
- We are experiencing high call volumes. For questions or order status updates please send us an email email@example.com or use our contact us form. **** Please note that ordering online remains the fastest way to place your order.****
- Order processing and shipping times may be delayed as result of order volume.
- All on farm pickups have been temporarily suspended. No exceptions.
- Please check your order carefully before placing. Due to order volume once an order has been placed it cannot be intercepted and amended.
- To limit back orders and to keep the order que moving as quickly as possible, if you are open to having an out of stock item substituted with a similar variety please indicate so in the "special instructions" box at checkout.